22 January, 2013
I would have to say this was a fun project it was also challenging too I love the quirkiness and bright colours! If you haven't read it yet my side tables/stools started back here and my mood board started here for this project. There is a couple pictures of my clients living room and the colours she wanted matched in with her chevron pattern and of course my side table! If you'd like one too feel free to email me for details.
1 bottle Nandos peri peri chicken marinade
2 chicken breasts
1. Slice the chicken and bash so they are nice and flat
2. Add a whole bottle of Nandos peri peri chicken marinade into a glass bowl
3. Add the chicken to the bowl with the rind of a whole lemon and the juice as well mix together
4. BBQ your chicken until golden brown
5. Pop onto a piece of Lebanese bread and add salad.
18 January, 2013
| makes 16-18 | prep time 5mins | cooking time 15mins |
85g unsalted butter & a little extra for greasing
175g chocolate hazelnut spread
175g porridge oats
70g blanched hazelnuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius grease a baking sheet
Place the butter and chocolate hazelnut spread in a saucepan and heat until gently melted
Add the porridge oats and hazelnuts to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine thoroughly
Shape the mixture into 16-18 equal sized balls, then press onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12minutes. Remove from the oven and leave until firm before transferring the cookies to a wire rack to finish cooling.