Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
15 January, 2013

Achieving an inch of my dream with pops of colour!

To create is my outlet I love to explore new ideas, try new ways and indulge in my senses for all things creative I never limit nor control what I desire to create in my life which has given me the biggest drive to oneday open my own online homewares store and be surrounded by beautiful creations that I have sourced out myself or simply created with my own two hands. I love to enhance preloved furniture or even add my own touch to something new. I know my online store will be down the track as dreams take lots of hard work but something I do want to start and have been pondering for a long time is my beloved stools I like to bring to life! They can also be used but not limited to side tables, stools, coffee table, they can be stacked, stored, displayed and are great for small apartments or filling big homes too. I have had quite a few people asking me about mine in my house which you can view back here and same colour but different project here. They have both been so fun creating and I am looking forward to making these stools! I will only be using good quality paint by Taubmans Endure so I can make them in almost any colour you like and have a few different designs like chevron painting, dip dyed painting which is a very popular trend lately or simply a pop of colour! My favourite is the "rise and shine" which I am constantly finding new things to paint in! If only I could paint my front door... I will be starting off with just the stools for $40 they are made to order so feel free to just send me an email if your interested at stephaniewinmill@y7mail.com and we can chat about colours and designs etc... that you may be interested in! I'm looking forward to my projects! and hopefully moving closer to my dream of an online homewares store in the future.




















0 comments: