Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
13 January, 2013

I began to plan

Do you ever feel as though your being sent specific people in your life and somehow these total strangers relate to you, they guide you and ultimately have either gone through or are going through the same phase of life you are at. Somehow they always know how to get the right message across to you and it really does sink in. It amazes me sometimes even giving me goosebumps to recognize those critical messages and I didn't even miss them I grasped them as soon as I heard them and I began to plan... One day that plan will come alive.

2 comments:

Ms George said...

Very interested to see how your plan progresses!

Unknown said...

Thankyou! I'm so excited for how this year will unfold!