Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
11 December, 2012

Thankyou Mum & Dad

I think I pretty much have the best family in the world! They are always so caring yet so down to earth and not afraid to jump in the deep end with you. Mum flew up as a last minute surprise last Tuesday morning I didn't have a very good week beforehand in fact I would say the past few months have been a crazy roller coaster! I am so thankful my parents flew my Mum up here because I really needed her and this week was just lovely spending time together. Mum always knows how to make me smile again and refocus my mind and now she has left and I am clasping my world with so many doors open and windows with abundant light shining through. Now for the waiting game to begin, the part that is the hardest for me I really have to learn patience it has never been my strong point. My sister has left me with a good luck and stress free charm and mum has filled my house with calming candles that smell oh so yummy! I have once again returned to my calm happy place and its because of my Parents, my brothers and sister and my Husband who have not left my side and swam with me in the deep end for a while. Thankyou Mum and Dad for everything for being my rocks when I needed you the most. x x x



0 comments: