Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
05 December, 2012

Summer Ambiance

The hot days have been lingering on, Christmas is fast approaching and summer is finally here! Mum has flown up for a visit and what a day she arrived 35 degree heat! definitely not in Canberra anymore! we have been catching up with with family and also my lovely friend for her birthday tomorrow Happy 30th Birthday Jaymi!! Tonight was lovely a nice BBQ, a new oil burner with the yummiest papaya melt! and I found my dragonfly lights for outside we created pure ambiance and this summer night is so calm and just what my mind needs. I am so lucky to have my family they are always so reassuring, calming, loving and ready to stand strong what more could you ask for but most of all they bring Good Luck!


























0 comments: