Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
07 September, 2012

Deeper Understanding of Grateful

This week I am grateful for a few deeper things...

-the moment when the answers finally become clear on the path you should take
-for fresh starts for my family & friends who have suffered or been down
-for friendships finally reconnecting at the right time in your life when you need them the most
-for my husband never holding me back from what I want most in life
-for the universe {please hear my dreams, hopes & aspirations)
-for my baby niece Tilly Grace and all my nephews and nieces you sure do bring the most sunshine in my life!
-for family and friends knowing exactly what to say when you are lost
-for my alarm otherwise I would have never gotten beautiful flowers at the farmers market!
-my blog I sure do love writing!

I hope you all have a good weekend! :)




5 comments:

Lisa@RandomActsOfZen said...

Lots of loveliness to be grateful for, Steph xx

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa! X

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh yes, indeedy, i think when you have children being grateful that they are happy, healthy & all yours is a pretty simple reminder that you should be incredibly grateful every moment of every day. For me, with a husband who goes to war, eternally grateful he's home safe with us right now, love Posie

Unknown said...

Definitely Jennie! Does your husband get to stay a little while at home? What an incredible man doing the job he does!

Steph x

Maxabella said...

Knowing what to say when someone is lost is a gift to be treasured. x