Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
07 September, 2012

#20 #21 #22 #23 Superhero Postcard Challenge

Lee who blogs over here was one of my first ever followers and when I found out I was gluten intolerant she was the first blog I looked up Lee has some great recipes on her blog! she is recently taking a break to "peace out, clear out" which I totally agree there is no better time than Spring I think I even need to have a bit of peace for myself so I am heading to yoga on Wednesday yay! go and check out Lee's blog leave her a bit of love for when she returns! I enjoy reading what she has to say!



Ally is also a blogger her beautiful blog is over at Everyday Miracles seriously how stunning are her pictures!! especially the blossoms she did for her last post I think I need some sort of photography short course. I love when you discover a new blog and you read their "about me" and most of the things you like they do as well and I love growing my own veggies, chocolate, raspberries, pretty dresses and I am definitely a lifelong learner too! I hope you like your postcard and thanks for being apart of my challenge!



Jennie has the cutest shop called Posie Patchwork I have already told Husband what I want! Jennie also blogs over at Posie Blogs which my Mum would love! I have picked up a love for handmade patchwork quilts because of my Mum and I know she would love all your materials as much as I do! I'm glad you found my blog what are the chances a fellow Canberra ha ha. Hopefully I can get Husband into action and buy me some of those lovely things in your shop! thanks for being part of my Postcard Challenge!



Heather blogs over at Tea Cup Ballet she has the cutest Boys! which this postcard will hopefully pop a huge smile on their faces! I have been told they are loving Batman & Spiderman at the moment unfortunately DC comics doesn't do Spiderman but I have so many Batman of course my Husband is the expert as Batman is his favourite too so he picked this postcard I hope he made a good choice!! I am loving your new site and your recent post "Passion for backlighting" the pics of your boys are just too cute!! hope you all have a great weekend!! thanks for being apart of my challenge!!




What's going on? Find out here. feel free to email me if you would like one too!



3 comments:

tahlia @ the parenting files said...

Again what a lowly idea. Everyone is a superhero in my eyes!! x

Lee said...

Thank you so much for my post card Steph and for including me in your challenge.
Hope you enjoyed your yoga class! I did a yoga DVD today as a part of my peace out, clear out month! Feels so great. x

Unknown said...

Your welcome! Thanks for allowing me to send you one! Ah Yes hope your month is going good I miss reading your blog! Yoga is so good when you just need a break! X