Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
03 September, 2012

#18 #19 Superhero Postcard Challenge

Indi is such a beautiful friend of mine we went to school together and use to do acting as well! I swear I grew up at Indi's old house it was awesome right on the beach we would always sun bake on the roof top and walk along the beach home from school. Indi is a primary school teacher at Silkwood School those little kids sure are lucky to have her!! I miss how much we use to hang out all the time!

Doreen is Indi's mum and also my celebrant for my wedding she did such a beautiful job it made our day even more special knowing we had Doreen's blessing. She is definitely a lady of many talents! Doreen & her Husband also named Dave! Own this beautiful Yoga Centre for as long as I can remember they have done so many charity trips to India such a beautiful journey they do! For celebrant info you can find Doreen Here.







What am I doing? Find out here, if you would like a Superhero send me an email! stephaniewinmill@y7mail.com :)

0 comments: