Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
13 August, 2012

Time nor Distance

Sometimes in life you meet a handle full of people that you know you will always keep in contact with, that you were always meant to be friends this has certainly happened to me on more than one occasion sometimes they have to say goodbye sometimes I have to. At least we have photos, sometimes letters but most of all memories and a few thousand calls to let out all our gossip. I do love finding those friendships that time nor distance comes between and the conversations pick up just where you left them..

Onsie's!!

Worst Driver.. ha ha I joke!

Golf Buggy Rides

Corporate Massage days won't be the same



Ready for coffee with the girls

Lunch down at Charis Seafood

Anna & I



Please feed me! 

Crazy bird lady




when seagulls attack... yep that lady was so impressed with us!




0 comments: