Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
06 August, 2012

In all it's glory...

It's here it's really really here! Wow it's like Christmas and my birthday all on one day, the truck pulled up and up the flight of stairs or two... And unwrapped there it was in all it's glory!


I really need to Channel my passion I just have way to much for all things house! My lounge room/dinning is my perfect combo of charcoal, black & accents of yellow I elected for a slightly smaller lounge this time and the room looks ten times bigger and lighter.


What should my next project be...?
Let me know what you think! If I should change anything, add anything, take away anything? Love to hear your thoughts :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph, I think your room looks amazing. I have enjoyed watching this room evolve from the beginning. You have really good decorating skills. I'm pleased that you enjoy decorating as much as I do. Luv Mum xx

Kate @ Our Little Sins said...

This looks gorgeous! Can you send me your email address? It's not linked to your blog or your Google+ profile - was going to tell you how I started the Pantone project... ourlittlesins AT gmail DOT com
kate x