Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
22 August, 2012

Chico the Miracle

What a lovely afternoon tea with my second parents sometimes it's crazy with everyone's schedules to find time but when we do it's so nice to just have family time and relax! The most amazing news has come to Dave's family his sister and brother Inlaw are pregnant they reached the 12week mark and everyone is just so happy and over the moon it has been a very very long journey for them whilst I haven't been there from the very start I am glad I was there for the end to just see that good things do happen to deserving people that dreams come true and prays do get answered it is so amazing to share this journey with not only them but Dave's parents becoming grandparents for the first time it is just such a beautiful most precious time in the Winmill's family and I am one very proud lady who gets to call them my inlaws, my second family they all truly deserve this bundle of joy I cannot wait to be an auntie again and for Dave to experience being an Uncle again! Congratulations!!! Love you all bucket loads and more! And I can't wait to welcome you to the world Chico your Auntie & Uncle love you so much already!!



0 comments: