Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
28 August, 2012

#11 #12 #13 #14 #15 Superhero Postcard Challenge

Taneil is a very close friend from Beauty School yep back in the fun days! she is currently studying to be a nurse and doing placement at Oncology with my sister inlaw small world! I miss seeing Taneil now we don't live near each other :( it was so great seeing her at my wedding, when I was in Beauty School I use to call Dave my potential Husband who knew that would of come true!



Kate blogs over at Our Little Sins, she started the Pantone Project which got me started on this Superhero Challenge it's so nice to get snail mail and just brighten someone's day and Kate has definitely done this nearly 100 times oh so close now! Although I haven't met Kate she has a super cool blog that I love to read and was my first ever follower she has been super nice and helped me out with a few blogger things I suck! ha ha. Check out her blog its well worth it!! I hope you like Superman Kate he's coming your way :)



Kirsty & Matt: Matt is my cousin and Kirsty is his awesome Gf! they live in Melbourne only my new most favourite city ever! we got to catch up on my Honeymoon when I was there yay! hopefully we get to head over there next year again I sure do love my shopping! They have the cutest dog I'm very jealous!! Matt & Kirsty recently got back from Thailand yet again I am jealous ha ha, your next holiday should be the Gold Coast to come visit me! I promise it won't rain like last time ha ha!



Ryan is my 5 year old Nephew he is sooooo bright he makes Auntie Stephy feel very dumb! ha ha I am going to see him in November which I am super excited about, Uncle Dave picked out his card which I know he will love, I almost feel like Uncle Dave is trying and succeeding in winning Ryan over they call each other about the Rabbitohs team in the NRL he also loves baking with me yay! I am counting down the sleeps till I see you!



Brookie is my beautiful niece and Ryan's little sister I love when Brookie gets on face time and says "hi honey" "love you Arnie (Auntie) Stephy" so cute she turns 2 next month and has grown so much already she talks so much now & I can't wait to see her soon! I couldn't send Ryan one without Brookie! my sister was such a tom boy when she was younger I knew Brookie would be doomed without Mum & I dressing her in girly things he he!




What am I doing? Find out here. Want to be part of my Superhero Challenge & receive a postcard shoot me an email with your address :)



0 comments: