Pages

Send me some Love

made by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leeloumade by Leelou
13 June, 2012

A Grey Week

One of those grey weeks... I can't help it but feel a little grey this week i always believe bad things always happens in three's maybe it's my turn to get some luck possibly next week it would be a good time to buy my first ever lottery ticket! I have realsed this week even more so why it's always going to be Steph&Husband not just Steph, Dave may not always be about the flowers and grand gestures but it's always the small things that cheers me up. When I'm feeling sick he always brings me tea and chocolate and makes sure I'm all rugged up. Even yesterday he made sure I knew that it was our 1 month wedding anniversary. I think once you find your best friend you always have to remember to do little things to make each other feel special after all there is still 60+ years to come!

0 comments: